GRAPHIC / DIGITAL DESIGNER
At Collabco, we empower organisations to create immersive and engaging digital environments for everyone.
The Marketing Team within Collabco is responsible for executing marketing communications in support of the strategic business objectives, optimising return on marketing investment by balancing our in-house and outsourced marketing capability across the full channel mix. This includes creation of the marketing plan, executing high impact marketing communications in support of the strategic business objectives and working closely with the sales teams and product development teams to ensure campaign messages support Collabco’s mission.
We want every team member at Collabco to have a voice and help shape our journey, having an impact of the way we work, the approaches we adopt and our processes to ensure we are constantly improving.
Working as part of the Marketing team, the Graphic / Digital Designer will be responsible for designing and creating content to help with the execution of webinars, digital, social and other marketing activities to drive awareness and engagement with the product brands. You will also be working with the product owner and customer success managers to ensure product take up is maximised for our customers, this includes creating customer promotional collateral.
The Designer is primarily responsible for creating the marketing elements to ensure the successful delivery of marketing campaigns. Working with all key stakeholders within the product and sales teams the individual will help to produce collateral and update websites to enable adequate lead generation.
- Manage the creative process from concept to execution across multiple platforms. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Creating and updating Emails, Landing pages (WordPress and HubSpot), Web banners, Flyers, Adverts and Social media posts
- Creating product video content
- Creating guides and whitepapers
- Assisting with video animations and photographs
- Input into territory planning meetings with Sales and Marketing team members to help build comms solutions
- Liaise with Product owner and Development team members to produce product visuals
- Liaise with Customer Success Managers and Customers to assist on the production of customer branded product artwork and visuals
- Ensure quality of files are consistently accurate
- As a WordPress Web Developer - Maintain existing website and improve this using your own ideas and skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCEProven graphic designing experience
- Strong experience in graphic design
- A strong portfolio
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite is essential (in particular Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Degree/Qualifications in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Must be organised with excellent time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
Non-essential Skills but desirable
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience of video animations, photography and editing
- Experience of working in the IT industry is an advantage
LocationIC1 Liverpool Science Park, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TF
- Flexible working (37 hours per week)
- Remote working options available
- Quarterly company events
- 23 days holiday increasing by a day per year of service up to 5