We empower organisations to create immersive and engaging digital environments for everyone.
The Development Team within Collabco is responsible for creating the innovative and revolutionary products that enable us to achieve this vision. The development team is responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle for all the products we create at Collabco. It is the responsibility of all team members to ensure that our products are designed, implemented and maintained to achieve our objectives and beat the competition ensuring our users have an experience that is irreplaceable.
We want every team member at Collabco to have a voice and help shape our journey, having an impact of the way we work, the approaches we adopt and our processes to ensure we are constantly improving.
The role of Developer will work within the Development Team to create and maintain the products Collabco produces enabling us to achieve our vision.
The purpose of the role is to contribute during all stages of the development lifecycle. You will work within the development team contributing to the overall delivery of the product roadmap in order to achieve the team and business objectives.
You will be responsible for ensuring all code is produced and maintained to meet both our business and users’ requirements and adheres to our coding and quality standards and you will review your peers code and provide constructive feedback.
You will contribute to the overall development process and technical design and will communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning and implementing items of work
- Adhere to coding and quality standards
- Diagnosis of issues with existing products
- Testing all changes thoroughly
- Contributing to development process improvement
- Contribute to technical design
- Providing accurate estimates for items of work
- Perform code reviews
- Prioritise your own work
- Evaluate risk of technical decisions
- Evaluating suitable technology to adopt
- Produce technical documentation
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- At least 2 years commercial experience working with .net and C#
- Ability to diagnose and debug issues
- Understanding of cloud platforms
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- A desire to learn
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team Leader: Monthly 1:1 meeting, Yearly appraisal, regular coaching, escalation of issues etc.
- Head of Development: Coaching, escalation of issues
- Architect: Technology evaluation, solution design, escalation of issues
- Product Owner: Activity planning
- Senior Developer: Coaching
IC1 Liverpool Science Park, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TF
- Flexible working (37 hours per week)
- Working from home options
- Choice of equipment
- Quarterly company events
- 23 days holiday increasing by a day per year of service up to 5