We empower organisations to create immersive and engaging digital environments for everyone.
The Development Team within Collabco is responsible for creating the innovative and revolutionary products that enable us to achieve this vision. The development team is responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle for all the products we create at Collabco. It is the responsibility of all team members to ensure that our products are designed, implemented and maintained to achieve our objectives and raise above competition ensuring our users have an experience that is irreplaceable.
We want every team member at Collabco to have a voice and help shape our journey, having an impact on the way we work, the approaches we adopt and our processes to ensure we are constantly improving.
The role of the Infrastructure Engineer will work within the Development Team ensuring both our cloud and on-premise infrastructure enables us to achieve our vision.
The purpose of the role is to ensure our cloud and on-premise environments hosting the products produced by Collabco are planned, commissioned, maintained, monitored and secure.
This role enables the delivery of performant, reliable and highly available products for all our users. You will work within the team to contribute to the overall delivery of the product roadmap in order to achieve the team and business objectives.
You will be responsible for the ongoing management of the infrastructure utilised by both Collabco’s products and teams. This will include commissioning new resources, implementing changes to existing environments, defining monitoring strategies, reporting on spend, capacity planning and working with stakeholders to define the infrastructure strategy supporting the business in the future.
You will report to the Head of Development.
- Management of cloud and on-premise environments
- Planning and implementing infrastructure requirements alongside development projects
- Monitoring cloud and on-premise environments
- Reporting on infrastructure costs
- Capacity planning
- Contributing to the continuous delivery process
- Providing accurate estimates for items of work
- Prioritise work with stakeholders
- Mentor other team members
- Evaluating suitable technology to adopt
- Produce technical documentation
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- At least 5 years’ commercial experience
- Expert knowledge of Azure
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux server administration
- Knowledge of container technologies
- A desire to learn
- Head of Development: Coaching, Infrastructure planning and strategy, escalation of issues
- Architect: Infrastructure planning and strategy, technology evaluation, escalation of issues
- Product Owner: Activity planning
IC1 Liverpool Science Park, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TF
- Flexible working (37 hours per week)
- Working from home options
- Choice of equipment
- Quarterly company events
- 23 days holiday increasing by a day per year of service up to 5