We empower organisations to create immersive and engaging digital environments for everyone.
The Development Team within Collabco is responsible for creating the innovative and revolutionary products that enable us to achieve this vision. The development team is responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle for all the products we create at Collabco. It is the responsibility of all team members to ensure that our products are designed, implemented and maintained to achieve our objectives and raise above competition ensuring our users have an experience that is irreplaceable.
We want every team member at Collabco to have a voice and help shape our journey, having an impact on the way we work, the approaches we adopt and our processes to ensure we are constantly improving.
The role of Tester will work within the Development Team to ensure all products produced by Collabco meet requirements and are of a consistently high quality.
The purpose of the role is to test all output from the Development Team ensuring requirements are meet and the products are of a consistently high quality. You will contribute during all stages of the development lifecycle to ensure testing and quality concerns are considered throughout the entire process.
You will work within the development team contributing to the overall delivery of the product roadmap in order to achieve the team and business objectives and be responsible for ensuring all output is thoroughly tested and adheres to the acceptance criteria defined to meet both our business and users’ requirements.
You will communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning and implementing testing activities
- Identification of test cases and creation of test scripts
- Testing all product changes thoroughly
- Contribute to defining and implementing the testing strategy and process
- Adhere to coding and quality standards
- Providing accurate estimates testing activities
- Prioritise your own work
- Produce technical documentation
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- At least 2 years commercial testing experience
- Experience with manual testing
- Appreciation of automation testing frameworks
- A desire to learn
- Comprehensive problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Head of Development: Monthly 1:1 meeting, Yearly appraisal, regular coaching, escalation of issues etc.
- Architect: Technology evaluation, solution design, escalation of issues
- Product Owner: Activity planning
- Tester: Activity planning, Coaching
- Senior Developer: Coaching
IC1 Liverpool Science Park, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TF
- Flexible working (37 hours per week)
- Working from home options
- Choice of equipment
- Quarterly company events
- 23 days holiday increasing by a day per year of service up to 5